Chargé de Recherche CNRS – CNRS Research Associate
Laboratoire des Biomolécules
ENS – Département de chimie
24 rue Lhomond, 75005 Paris
Phone: +33 144323335
Education and professional experience
- Since 2017: CNRS research associate in the Laboratoire des Biomolécules UMR7203 at the ENS chemistry department
- 2015 – 2016: Assistant Professor (ATER) at University Paris Descartes
- 2013 – 2015: Postdoctoral researcher in the group of Pr. Marcus Wilhelmsson at Chalmers University (Gothenburg, Sweden)
- 2012: PhD in Chemistry from University Paris Sud under the supervision of Dr. Marie-Paule Teulade-Fichou and Dr. Florence Mahuteau-Betzer at Institut Curie
- 2008: MSc and chemical engineering degree from Chimie Paristech
My research aims at developing new fluorescent probes as tools to study biological processes. To that end, we develop functional probes whose emission can be specifically triggered by biological analytes or proteins. The research work combines organic synthesis, biochemistry (interaction studies) and biophysics (optical spectroscopies, microscopy).
- Fluorescent calcium probes (ANR JCJC DIPimaging 2019-2022)
- Targeted fluorescent emulsion for probing phagocytosis (in collaboration with Jean-Maurice Mallet (LBM) and Jacques Fattaccioli (PASTEUR lab UMR8640))
Supervised students and post-doctoral researchers
Dr. Sylvestre Bachollet (postdoc ANR dec. 2018- )
Yuriy Shpinov (M2 intern ; February – June 2020)
Charles-Henri Buffet (M2 intern ; February – June 2020) in co-supervision with JM Mallet
Nadjib Khene (M1 intern ; April – July 2019)
Fluorogenic Protein Probes with Red and Near‐Infrared Emission for Genetically Targeted Imaging** Article de journal
Chemistry – A European Journal, 26 (63), p. 14467–14473, 2020, ISSN: 0947-6539.
Mannose-Coated Fluorescent Lipid Microparticles for Specific Cellular Targeting and Internalization via Glycoreceptor-Induced Phagocytosis Article de journal
ACS Applied Bio Materials, 2 , p. 5118-5126, 2019, ISSN: 2576-6422.
Synthesis, Oligonucleotide Incorporation and Fluorescence Properties in DNA of a Bicyclic Thymine Analogue Article de journal
Scientific Reports, 8 (1), p. 1-9, 2018, ISSN: 4159801831897.
Toward Complete Sequence Flexibility of Nucleic Acid Base Analogue FRET Article de journal
Journal of the American Chemical Society, 139 (27), p. 9271-9280, 2017.
Studying Z-DNA and B- to Z-DNA Transitions Using a Cytosine Analogue FRET-Pair Article de journal
Nucleic Acids Research, 44 (11), p. e101-e101, 2016.
Influence of the Oxazole Ring Connection on the Fluorescence of Oxazoyl-Triphenylamine Biphotonic DNA Probes Article de journal
Organic & Biomolecular Chemistry, 14 (1), p. 358-370, 2016.
Mitochondria-Targeted Triphenylamine Derivatives Activatable by Two-Photon Excitation for Triggering and Imaging Cell Apoptosis Article de journal
Scientific Reports, 6 (January), p. 21458-21458, 2016.
Development of Bright Fluorescent Quadracyclic Adenine Analogues: TDDFT-Calculation Supported Rational Design Article de journal
Scientific Reports, 5 , p. 12653-12653, 2015.
Second-Generation Fluorescent Quadracyclic Adenine Analogues: Environment-Responsive Probes with Enhanced Brightness Article de journal
Chemistry - A European Journal, 21 (10), p. 4039-4048, 2015.
Differential Behaviour of Cationic Triphenylamine Derivatives in Fixed and Living Cells: Triggering and Imaging Cell Death Article de journal
Chemical Communications, 51 (80), p. 14881-14884, 2015.