Chargé de Recherche CNRS – CNRS Research Associate
Laboratoire des Biomolécules
Education and professional experience
- Since 2017: CNRS research associate in the Laboratoire des Biomolécules UMR7203 at the ENS chemistry department
- 2015 – 2016: Assistant Professor (ATER) at University Paris Descartes
- 2013 – 2015: Postdoctoral researcher in the group of Pr. Marcus Wilhelmsson at Chalmers University (Gothenburg, Sweden)
- 2012: PhD in Chemistry from University Paris Sud under the supervision of Dr. Marie-Paule Teulade-Fichou and Dr. Florence Mahuteau-Betzer at Institut Curie
- 2008: MSc and chemical engineering degree from Chimie Paristech
My research aims at developing new fluorescent probes as tools to study biological processes. To that end, we develop functional probes whose emission can be specifically triggered by biological analytes or proteins. The research work combines organic synthesis, biochemistry (interaction studies) and biophysics (optical spectroscopies, microscopy).
- Fluorescent calcium probes (ANR JCJC DIPimaging 2019-2022)
- Targeted fluorescent emulsion for probing phagocytosis (in collaboration with Jean-Maurice Mallet (LBM) and Jacques Fattaccioli (PASTEUR lab UMR8640))
Supervised students and post-doctoral researchers
Dr. Sylvestre Bachollet (postdoc ANR dec. 2018- )
Yuriy Shpinov (M2 intern ; February – June 2020)
Charles-Henri Buffet (M2 intern ; February – June 2020) in co-supervision with JM Mallet
Nadjib Khene (M1 intern ; April – July 2019)
ACS Applied Bio Materials, p. acsabm.9b00793, 2019, ISSN: 2576-6422.
Scientific Reports, 8 (1), p. 1-9, 2018, ISSN: 4159801831897.
Toward Complete Sequence Flexibility of Nucleic Acid Base Analogue FRET Article de journal
Journal of the American Chemical Society, 139 (27), p. 9271-9280, 2017.
Nucleic Acids Research, 44 (11), p. e101-e101, 2016.
Organic & Biomolecular Chemistry, 14 (1), p. 358-370, 2016.
Scientific Reports, 6 (January), p. 21458-21458, 2016.
Scientific Reports, 5 , p. 12653-12653, 2015.
Chemistry - A European Journal, 21 (10), p. 4039-4048, 2015.
Chemical Communications, 51 (80), p. 14881-14884, 2015.
Journal of the American Chemical Society, 135 (34), p. 12697-12706, 2013.