Admission to the ENS predoctoral program in Chemistry
Applications 2013 (← online submission is mandatory)
Most of the student students are admitted to the first year (L3), but it is also possible to apply for admission to the second year (M1).
Application for admission to the first year (L3)
- For students who have already obtained 120 ECTS in chemistry in a university in France or abroad.
Application for admission to the second year (M1)
- For students who have already obtained a Bachelor's degree (licence) in chemistry (or, equivalently, 180 ECTS) in a university in France or abroad.
How to apply
The application process for admission to the ENS predoctoral program in Chemistry involves two successive steps
1) Pre-registration on the ENS website: official statement of application
(see on the website Ens >> Admission >> The ENS Diploma >> Application process >> Recruitment site)
Fill the electronic application form, validate it and print it.
2) The application file
- the printed electronic application form
- a curriculum vitae
- a cover letter
- Two recommendation letters from Chemistry or Physics teachers of yours, sent in sealed envelopes
- A copy of all your diploma (including your final high school diploma), and your university grades
- A self addressed stamped envelope.
Ecole Normale Supérieure
Département de chimie
24 rue Lhomond
75231 Paris Cedex 05 France
For additional information about the application to the ENS predoctoral program in Chemistry, please contact Jean-Bernard Baudin "email@example.com"
Mr. J.B. Baudin
Tel : 01 44 32 35 09
mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates who are pre-selected on the basis of their application file will be interviewed at the ENS late june-early july 2012. The final decision will be notified before the end of July 2012.